Finding your best ice axe picks? We have evaluated 196349 reviews through many products. Here are our top-ranked, best-selling and best rated ice axe picks.
- Application:This is a very useful multi-function Pickaxe. It can be used for daily gardening work such as weeding, loosen the soil, planting vegetables and so on.If you like outdoor camping, it is also very necessary to bring it, because it can also help you solve a lot of troubles.
- Gardening Gifts:If your relative or friend is a gardening lover or camping enthusiasts, it would be a good idea to give it as a perfect gift to them when Christmas or Mother's Day is approaching.
- Material:It is made of carefully selected high-quality stainless steel material, which is very strong and durable. Using classic solid wood handle design, exquisite and beautiful.
- Precautions:The blade of this pickaxe is sharp. When using it, you must wear protective gloves to avoid injury. In addition, it must not be used for children to play, otherwise it will be a very bad thing.
- Service Statement:If you have any questions about this product, please feel free to contact us, we will help you solve it in the shortest possible time.
- One-Piece Intact Dorp Forged. Heat treated and tempered providing high strength and durability. Beveled Cutting Edge. Professional
- Strong and Comfort Rubberized Fiberglass Handle. Slip-on eye pattern for easy assembly and disassembly
- Adze hoe and pick. Cutting edge 1.57"(4cm). Versatile use and multi-purpose: rooter, weeder, breaking up compacted soil
- Product Dimentions: Head weight: 0.9lbs(380-400g) marked "400"; Head length:9.6"(24.5cm); Handle length:15inches(38cm); Product total weight: 1.4lbs (640g)
- Ideal for gardening, prospecting and camping
- protección, hoja, punta, piolet,
① FORGED STEEL BLADE - The reinforced forged steel blade is an alloy of carbon and iron that is compressed under extreme pressure to make a very hard and strong substance - hardened and tempered for durability. The bonus of forged steel is that the metal becomes stronger than equivalent types that are cast or machined.
② FIBREGLASS HANDLE - Fibreglass handles are tougher and can take more punishment than traditional wooden handles. They have great shock absorption properties and are very durable. One big advantage that fibreglass handles have over wooden handles is that they are not nearly as sensitive to the environment. A fibreglass handled axe can fall into muck, spend the night in the back of a pickup truck in freezing conditions, be covered in oil and still look as good as new.
③ HANDLE DESIGN - The fibreglass handle is designed so it can harnesses the downward force of a swing to both split and break off chunks of wood from a larger log. .
③ SPLITTING LOGS - Splitting logs for your wood burning stove or fire pit requires a lot of effort and without the right tool you’ll have little to show and your body will ache from the exertion. Our axe will help you get through a pile of logs more easily, even if you’re a beginner.
- Lightweight: light le with sufficiently heavy head to ensure efficient placement
- The shaft curved in the upper part provides the space for climbing / the lower part is straight and makes it easier to penetrate the snow
- The robust narrow tapered serrated hood (3 mm) makes it easier to penetrate hard snow and ice. The wider centre of the house ensures in soft snow
- The robust stainless steel tip makes it easy to penetrate hard snow and use as a walking stick pick
- Curved shovel for good guidance of the ice axe in the snow (use as a walking stick)
- 【High-quality material】The ice chisel is made of high-quality stainless steel, which is durable, non-toxic, odorless, anti-rust and anti-oxidation. Solid wood handle, finely polished. Large ice cubes can be easily chopped.
- 【Wide use】Stainless steel ice axe is very suitable for daily use. It can be used in bars, kitchens, outdoors, barbecues as meat beaters, punches, forks, belt perforators, etc.
- 【Easy to use】It is very sharp and can easily separate ice cubes. These wooden ice axe handles are made of solid wood. They have a polished appearance that is easy to grasp and feel good to the touch. They are 15.7 cm long and are very suitable for breaking ice.
- 【Easy to carry】The ice cutter is small and practical, with a safe wooden lid, it is not easy to damage other things in a backpack, and it is very convenient to carry when using it when going out.
- 【After-sales service】If you have any questions about our products, you can contact us by email, and we will contact you within 24 hours to help you solve the problem.
- Perfect modified 500g mattock gardening tool, for garden, farm, camping.
- 56 years of mattock pick professional solid factory.
- High quality steel, rubberized TPR handle shaft, lightweight and durable.
- 1pc PU rope easy hanging.
- Head weight: 1.1Lbs(500g), Head length: 10.4”(26.5cm), Handle length: 15”(38cm), Total weight: 1.65Lbs(760g).
- Easily break up stubborn ice in ice trays with this Japanese style ice pick. The long 5.1” (13 cm) point makes breaking up ice in deep buckets simple and the anvil-like top is perfect for breaking apart large blocks of ice.
- Made from high quality commercial grade 304 stainless steel with wooden handle.
- Washing: Hand wash only
- Width: 2.3" (6cm) Depth: 1" (2.5cm) Height: 9.25" (23.5cm)
- Gift Boxed
- Material: hardened steel, 7075 aluminium
- Colour: blue
- Compact: the 50 cm long, lightweight Glacier Literide ice pick can be easily attached to the backpack / lightweight and comfortable: the upper part of the house sits well in the hand (comfortable contact surface) / the skin and shaft are robust and lightweight
- Very good properties in hard snow and ice. The profile of the hood ensures a safe and stable placement. Tapered serrated hood made of steel (3 mm). The stainless steel tip penetrates easily even in hard snow
- High strength and practical aspects: cover made of high-quality steel (such as the pulls of the pimplement) / robust shovel made of steel whose edges make it easier to hit steps / head and tip are equipped with openings for hanging a carabiner or attaching a sling / shaft made of high-quality anodised aluminium (7075 aluminium used in aviation) for high corrosion resistance / the ergonomic grip on the shaft ensures good grip when used as Pull pimple
- Material: steel, aluminium, polyamide
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Weight: 470 g.
- Suitable for technical mountaineering