The process of selecting the best naked bike helmets can be difficult for any motorcyclist, with more designs, functions, and safety regulations than ever before. Helmets take up a significant portion of your gear money, so it is worth it to pick the perfect one for your ride.
We are motorcyclists, and every time we go for a ride, we review our gear. We also have gear specialists and product experts on staff to keep an eye on the market, as well as endless reviews and user comments to help us build our opinions. These helmets are true heavyweights in their respective divisions, so keep reading to find your favorite helmet.
When you ride a naked motorbike, you have no protection from the wind or bad weather. As a result, deciding on one helmet over another is critical since we require this helmet to meet certain requirements. We have put together a list of 15 of the best naked bike helmets that can be your next purchase. What are they? Continue reading to find out.
Best Naked Bike Helmets Comparison 2022Invalid table id.
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Naked Bike Helmets, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Strap Mounts: wrist strap is rotatable in 360-degree, with a screw that can fix your action camera on the wrist. The angle can be freely adjusted;The Chest and Helmet Straps allows you to attach camera on your body or head, so you can concentrate on hiking/cycling
- Prevent your camera from being foggy and wet.These are reusable -- you can use them again once they get dry. And 12 pcs are included in the package so no need to worry about running out of them
- Floating Handle+ Surfing Board Mount] Apply to water sports.Provide a comfortable and steady way to shoot in the water. The bright color also marks your camera which avoid losing
- Attach your photography devices on your bike, keep your hands free while recording
- Includes 50 accessories, meets different sport needs, and compatible with most of action cameras. Check our package contents for the details.
- ☆DETACHABLE LINER: The bike helmet has detachable thicken liners and a removable chin pad, which is excellent in sweat absorption and is easy to wash that you can enjoy more comfortable cycling.
- ☆MAGNETIC BUCKLE: Adopted magnetic buckle in place of the traditional buckle, you can untie it and take off the helmet with a single hand. Moreover, the magnetic buckle has a strong suction that won't loosen due to shaking.
- ☆ADJUSTABLE HEAD SIZE: ROCKBROS cycling helmet fits for unisex adults with head size between 56-61cm with its adjustable head circumferences knob and straps.
- ☆SHOCK-RESISTANT: Made of PC Shell and high-density EPS Foam, the bicycle helmet can effectively alleviate the impact and shock to provide adequate protection for the head. In addition, the helmet is ultra-lightweight due to the light material.
- ☆WIDE APPLICATION: This adult helmet is suitable for multiple outdoor sports, such as cycling, skateboarding, motorcycling, skating, horsing, scooter, etc, meeting your daily head-protection needs.
- Frozen 2 Safety Helmet
- 【Safety and Durable】 Zacro bike helmet is safety certified, both CE and CPSC. Composed of high-density imported PC + EPS foam, the PC +EPS foam material can safely and effectively reduce the impact of collisions.
- 【Rechargeable Helmet Rear Light】Zacro Bicycle helmet with USB rechargeable rear light provides 3 lighting modes: constant light, slow flash, and fast flash(can last no less than 8 hours), and it's easy to operate by one press button. Each mode achieves enough visibility for people behind you to clearly recognize your direction, avoiding collision and much safer in night cycling.
- 【Good Ventilation System】The special aerodynamic design with honeycomb type 18 vents which can help increase the speed and keep your head stay cool and comfortable while cycling. In addition, our bike helmet is ultra-light design, which ensures less pressure on your head even for a longer duration of wearing.
- 【Adjustable Helmet Size】This helmet fits head circumferences 54-63cm. There’s a quick adjust dial at the back for quick sizing. The adjust mechanism can get the perfect fit for your head.(Please measure your head circumference before purchase. And if you have any problems, we are happy to solve them for you.)
- 【Breathable & Comfortable Linings】Designed with breathable pads, so that the sturdy helmet can be worn comfortably on your head, and they help absorbing sweat, keep your head stay dry at any bicycle activities. The package contains 2 sets of linings, which are convenient for you to clean and replace, and extend the helmet service life.
- ✔【Durable – Impact & Scratch Resistant】– GearTek bike helmet is specially designed for extreme sports, its hard shell with robust and thickened multi-density EPS foam absorbs impact energy well to reduce the danger of head injuries and ensures full protection for the cranial region of the head.
- ✔【Adjustable Size & Wide Applications】– This adult cycling helmet fits most people's head circumferences i.e. 56-63 cm. Dual fit adjustable strap and quick-release buckle makes putting on and taking off your helmet easy and quick. Suitable for riding, skiing, roller skating, skateboarding, climbing, cycling and racing.
- ✔【18 Vents – Breathable & Lightweight】– Our durable and lightweight road & mountain bike helmet for women & men by virtue of its super ventilation design (18 vents) allows regular air exchange throughout the helmet with comfortable cooling effect and reduced drag.
- ✔【Removable Sun Visor and Liner】– The essential yet removable sun visor on mens bicycle helmets can protect riders’ eyes from sun and rain. You can also conveniently detach the inner padding and wash the liner for a refreshing biking experience on your next ride.
- ✔【About GearTek】– GearTek is a proud UK based brand. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us; incase of any concern or question about our products, reach out to us and we will try our best to meet your expectations.
- Featuring brightly coltheed decals and components ideal for visual development
- Durable EPS inner material safety tested to the highest standards
- The helmet also features a quick-release buckle for added safety
- The EPS protection is super lightweight
- The ventilated shell allows for brilliant air circulation keeping little heads cool
- Spiderman Safety Helmet
- C ORIGINALS - a UK protective gear brand, founded by a team with over 20 years of experience in the bike helmet production industry. Concentrating on the helmet line, we have a wide range of helmets for road cycling, mountain riding, daily commuting and competition use to suit all riders.
- At C ORIGINALS, we aim to offer Quality, Style, Comfort, and the most important – Protection! All of our cycle helmets are designed to provide ultimate protection which exceed the UKCA / CE EN 1078 standard.
- S380 Bike Helmet Description: Safety Certification: UKCA / CE EN1078, Unisize - Adjustable To Fit 55cm - 61cm, BUG NET – Front Nettings To Keep Insects Out, 3D Adjustable Rear Retention System – Rear Dial With Up, Down, Forward and Backward Adjustments, Premium Underside PC – Further strengthens the helmet and better protects the helmet core from dents, scratches and other damages from use.
- Features: EPS In Mold Technology + Mono TOP PC Shell + BUG NET + Premium Underside PC + 3D Rear Retention System + Efficient Cooling + Comfort Pads With Heat Sealed Edges + High Quality Chin Straps + Chin Protector + 4 Points Removable Visor + Reflective Stickers + Quick Release Buckle
- Size: Unisize - 55cm - 61cm
- 【ANTI-IMPACT MATERIAL】The adult bike helmet offers comprehensive protection. With tough durable integrated high-density PP&EPS foam and nylon belt buckle, the durable adult wear cycling helmet will well fits your head then provide most effectively protection.
- 【WASHABLE INNER & REMOVABLE SUN VISOR】 Special cycling helmet with removable sun visor which can shelter the strong sunlight for you to protect your eyes. The inner surface pad of mountain bike helmet made by soft fabric, ensure comfortable feelings in using. Attached by velcro, the pad can be easily removed and washed.
- 【BREATHABLE & ULTRALIGHT】 There were 22 honeycomb vents on the breathable bicycle helmet, this ventilation design allows air go through the biking helmet to reduce air resistance, which help increase the speed and keep stay cool. Weights only 250 grams, the lightweight bike helmet won’t let you feel it on your head.
- 【3 MODE SAFETY LED REAR LIGHT】 The adult bike helmet with LED rear light has 3pcs safety warning mode, which was “always on”, “ regular flicker” and “staggered flicker”. This could help others easily confirm your location, make sure the safety of your night cycling.
- 【ADJUSTABLE SIZE FIT FOR MOST OF HEADS】 Adult bike helmet with dual fit adjustable design, this helmet fits head circumferences within 22.4-24 inch (57- 61 cm) for most of peoples. Except head size, the mountain bike helmet can also adjust the suitable degree with your head to make head be better wrapped up.
- 【DURABLE & RESILIENT MATERIAL】 The outer shell is polycarbonate, while the inner shell ring is Polystyrene-covered which is helpful to decrease the impact forces and protect the rider's head during crash.
- 【Good Ventilation】:Equipped with 18 large vents , Moisture-wicking,thickened soft and washable helmet pad , the adoption of specialized aerodynamic and ventilation design allow air go through the biking helmet which help increase the speed and keep stay cool.
- 【LED Safety Light】: Equipped LED light which included 3 lighting modes - jogging, slow flashing and fast flashing, which will help people behind you clearly recognize your direction and provide more protection and visibility when you're riding at night.
- 【Detachable Visor】:It is equipped with a long detachable visor against UV rays, branches and protect the eyes from the sun.it is convenient for your long cycling.
- 【Adjustable System】 One-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference. extremely improved the convenience of operation and the safety of riding.
Top 15 Best Naked Bike Helmets Reviews 2022
BELL Race Star Flex DLX Helmet
- 3K Carbon Shell Construction
- Bell Protint Photochromic Shield Technology
- New Triple-Density Cheek Pads w/ Added Comfort Lining
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
The Bell Race Star Flex DLX is one of the best naked bike helmets for those who appreciate riding at the limit.
Admittedly, we’ve selected the Race Star Flex DLX for the second time in a row! When you break down the information of the helmet, Race Star places it at the top of Bell’s sports line. It’s SNELL M2015 certified, has improved aerodynamics, and comes in five shell sizes for optimal fits.
This helmet incorporates Bell’s Flex Contact Liner, a triple-layer construction that handles forces from varied speeds of strikes. Finally, DLX indicates that it is equipped with a ProTint photochromic lens screen that constantly tints to meet the light circumstances. Bell’s ProTint shield is a true jewel, and we’d definitely wear one on the street.
This product comes with a revised fit and a 10% weight reduction. The Race Star Flex DLX is the ideal solution for the racer with a day job when every race weekend decision must be carefully evaluated during the long week.
The Race Star, which uses a 3k carbon fiber shell and is equipped with cutting-edge technology to deliver excellent performance, has all of the characteristics and safety of its class-leading sister.
Our unique Flex lining provides all-around protection, while Magnefusion cheek cushions provide exceptional comfort and fit, and RaceView perspective finished with ProTint Photochromic Shield Innovation gives you a great view of the end of the stage.
- 3K carbon shell construction
- Be equipped with speaker pockets
- Extra comfortable lining
- Modern technology
AGV SPORTMODULAR LAYER CARBON RED BLUE MODULAR HELMET L
The Sportmodular, AGV’s top-of-the-line modular product, has wowed us. Customers who buy modular helmets want safety and comfort whereas the helmet is covered, as well as a simple chin strap activation and high-quality operating components. In our perspective, the AGV Sportmodular is the suitable option for the best naked bike helmets.
The Sportmodular is the smallest flexible helmet we have ever examined, particularly three pounds or two ounces thanks to its total 3K carbon-fiber structure, and with a design inspired by the futuristic AGV Pista GP R, the Sportmodular has definitely earned the “sport” portion of its name. To save weight, even the D rings on the headband are titanium!
A complete carbon chin guard with metal opening or closing elements and an embedded ventilation system are among the modular features. Integrated sun protection, a pressure-free inside, and a plush collar roll are all included. The entire kit is authorized by the DOT or ECE and is spectacles.
- Safety and comfort
- Covered full face
- 3K carbon fiber structure
- Include D rings
- Integrated sun protection and pressure-free inside
Arai XD4 Helmet (Black, Large)
- Intermediate-round oval shape
- New exhaust ports and shell shape
- New larger side cowl vents
- Emergency cheek pad release system
- Fully removable/replaceable/washable interior
Whenever your journeys take you on or off the road frequently, it is time to contemplate an ADV helmet. Now at RevZilla, we are big lovers of adventurous riding, and the Arai XD-4 is the helmet to also have.
Numerous riders have placed their trust in Arai’s XD series throughout the years to maintain them warm and secure, and the XD-4 is the top of their skill in this domain. SNELL M2020 classification, a fully configurable interior, and the finest airflow of any ADV helmet we have tried are just a few of the features. These helmets are handcrafted one at a time, with flawless fit and finish.
They are also aerodynamically robust, so the top will not get in the way of your ride on the road. Spurgeon was unable to destroy his XD-4!
The form is fantastic; it is easy to open and close with a rubber glove, and there is plenty of space inside for spectacles. It also appears to be fog-free, even though it is foggy outside in the bay region.
The ability to customize the inner pads based on head measurements is fantastic. I didn’t need to adjust anything because I have a large forehead, and it fit wonderfully right out of the bag. I forget to add the build quality because I buy solely for personal safety, but it is the construction quality that makes it a good helmet in the end, so it is truly first on the list of the best naked bike helmets.
- Oval form with an intermediate roundness
- Emission ports have been redesigned, as well as the shell’s shape.
- Wider side cowl vents have been added.
- System for releasing cheek pads in an emergency
- The interior is fully removable, replacement, and washable.
- Hard to find this product
SHOEI NEOTEC 2 Modular Slicer TC6 Size S
If you haven’t observed, the MO team is a big fan of flip-up helmets. They’re convenient and practical, which is exactly what we want in a daily street helmet, and they’re even great for long days on the road. Shoei appears to have mastered the medium oval shape.
The market is littered with excellent modular masks (as well as a few duds), but the Neotec II is among the best we have tested. The Neotec II has been enhanced in the wind turbine over the initial Neotec from a few years ago, bringing in a modular that is more efficient, quieter, and has better ventilation.
A trifecta of accomplishments, particularly considering the initial Neotec excelled in all three areas.
- Removable micrometric jugular glass fiber motorcycle helmet, weight 1600g approximately.
- For jets and integrating helmets, there is a double P/J approval.
- Exceptional ventilation foam that can be washed Antibacterial and anti-odor assistance are excellent.
- To minimize turbulence, wear a bib. nose cover that may be removed to avoid fogging
- A bit expensive
Fly Racing 2020 Formula Motocross Helmet
The Fly Racing Formula CC is without a doubt one of our best naked bike helmets picks for 2021. Last year, we adored the basic Formula and rated it top marks in our 2020 Gear Guides, but they’ve since released the CC version, which we adore even more.
The CC represents carbon composite, and the formula CC offers the same level of security and elegance as the formula, but for less than $200. The only disadvantage is a two-ounce weight gain above full-carbon formula intake.
This product produces a very light shell with excellent penetrating resistance. The Impact Energy Cells, which are made of RHEON, enhance the absorbance of limited linear and circular impacts, lowering the forces sent to the brain.
Cones assist, manage or absorb an initial impact more effectively, resulting in a softer lining. Six crucial zones have been perfectly alright to respond from low to high collisions in a progressive manner.
When the vehicle is moving, the air is driven into many air intake holes, then through aligned ventilation channels in the EPS, and out several rear emission vents. For even more weight savings, use double D-ring attaching with titanium alloy D-rings.
- Lightweight shell for resistance
- Maximize absorption of impacts and then reduce forces to the brain
- Double D-ring fastening
- True functional ventilation
- Comes in many versions so it can be hard to choose
SHOEI NXR MATT BLACK FULL FACE MOTORCYCLE SPORTS HELMET
- Optimized protection trough EPS elements with different shock absorbing levels
- E.Q.R.S. (Emergency Quick Release System) for easy helmet removal in case of an accident
- Double-D-Ring - Easy to handle, always perfectly adjusted
- 3D-Centerpad for pleasant wearing comfort
- Ear pads to reduce noise
The RF-1400, Shoei’s update to the renowned RF-1200 and the latest in a series of RF-series helmets, had to be the largest helmet production of the previous year. The RF-1400 is not only an upgrade over the original version, according to our assessment. It’s a more than capable heir to the RF-1200’s throne. Meet the new national standard in motorcycle helmets that can handle anything.
The RF-1400 is built using Shoei’s AIM+ technology and is DOT and SNELL 2020 certified. The redesigned shape improves aerodynamics while also providing a comfortable and quiet ride. There are four shell sizes available, as well as a medium oval fit that is suitable for a wide variety of riders.
The updated interior cushioning and improved ventilation system are particularly appealing. Additionally, the RF-1400 includes a Pinlock visor for haze vision.
Aerodynamics, safety, good vision, breathability, and performance are all features of the Shoei NXR sports helmet. The compact form of the NXR features a freshly designed shell that is smaller and weaker and has an entirely new baseline.
The ventilated system is effective, with four intakes in the head and six exits, and wind noise is decreased by using larger cheek and ear padding. A redesigned visor and base plate system makes installation a breeze, and the base plates may be rotated front and back.
- EPS elements with various stress absorption capabilities have been optimized for protection.
- Allows you to quickly remove your helmet in the event of an accident.
- Convenient to use and always correctly adjusted
- 3D-Center pad for a more comfortable wearing experience
- Noise-canceling earplugs
Icon Airflite Rubatone Helmet
- Icon - Airflite Rubatone
- Special design
- Very good ventilation
- Unique look
- Matt black
This Icon Airflite Rubatone Helmet is also one of the best naked bike helmets that you should buy. Despite its many advantages, the RF-1400 is not inexpensive. The ICON Airflite, a polycarbonate-shelled racing helmet with a medium oval fitting and a slew of graphic possibilities, is our cheap solution.
Since its introduction a few years ago, the Airflite has been a popular favorite (it received our “People’s Choice” award last year), and it’s only getting better. For a few dollars more, ICON has included a MIPS choice for circular shock absorption. You can also ride with security because the Airflite is DOT or ECE certified. The drop-down sunlight visor, Hydradry inside liner, and unique look are among the other features.
The current riding stance is fluid, and the modern motorcycle rider is continuously redefining his or her own requirements. The Airflite helmet is Icon’s response to the do-it-all, ride-it-all motorcycle helmet for riders who demand a modern interpretation of the bike helmet.
- Airflite Rubatone is an icon.
- Design that is unique.
- Excellent ventilation.
- It has a distinct appearance.
- Matte black.
Bell MX 2018 MX-9 Mips MX Off Road Helmet – Marauder Copper/Black
The Bell MX-9 MIPS is our pick for dirt motorcyclists at a cheap price. The compact polycarbonate exterior, ample airflow, and DOT or ECE certification come standard on these helmets, which start at roughly $160.
The MIPS technology used to reduce rotational shocks in the soil is the best part of the show. Depending on MIPS only, Bell’s MX-9 MIPS is a class leader, but the excellent stuff does not finish there. Three base sizes, an EPS-lined chin bar, a five-year warranty, and a variety of graphical options are included.
- Compact polycarbonate/ABS shell
- MIPS power management system
- Three shells and Three EPS sizes for a custom fit
- Removable and washable anti-bacterial inside
- DD-Ring closure on padded chin strap
- Adjustable Flying Bridge Visor with airflow ports
- Velocity Flow Ventilation system for maximum coolness and enjoyment
- Not attractive design outside
SEDICI Sistema Modular Motorcycle Helmet – MD, Matte Black
- Fiberglass and KEVLAR® construction is lightweight without sacrificing strength. Quick release anti-fog and anti-scratch polycarbonate faceshield
- Modular design with easy to use push button release. High quality gloss and matte finishes
- Easy to use drop-down inner sun shield. Surface mounted chin and crown vents with an aerodynamic exhaust enhances airflow
- . Meets or exceeds DOT standards
Looking for a sub-$300 flexible helmet that gives you the most bang for your buck? The Sedici Sistema II is our pick. This lid was recently redesigned with a whole fiberglass and thermoplastics shell and an enhanced design for increased aerodynamics.
Lower turbulence equals less tiredness, which translates to increased riding time. In a standard medium, the entire bundle weighs in at three pounds and twelve ounces. We enjoy the pads’ flexibility, which allows you to tailor the fit to your face.
The Sistema II goes on to have a fall sun visor, detachable liners, and a Pinlock-ready face mask, among other modular components. (This helmet does not come with a Pinlock.) Upgrade to a carbon variant for more lightness, or the Parlare version for Bluetooth connectivity.
The compact fiberglass and KEVLAR® structure provide strength without losing weight. It also quickly released a face shield made of anti-scratch and anti-fog polycarbonate. It is convenient push-button closure with a modular system and glossy and matte textures of exceptional quality
Internal sunscreen drops down for easy use. Airflow is improved via ground chin and cap vents with an efficient emission. Finally, this product meets or exceeds DOT requirements
- Fiberglass construction
- Modular design with push-button
- Easy to use
- Full face helmet
- Can meet or exceed DOT requirements
Scorpion EXO-AT950 Solid Street Bike Motorcycle Helmet – Anthracite / 3X-Large
- Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- A dual position mouth vent and large intake port at the top of the helmet force cool air in through deep air flow channels while 2 large exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection(Clear shield included)
- Extremely wide for greater peripheral vision and downward visibility. Also designed to accommodate most off-road goggles.
- KwikWick II anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
A high-tech, handcrafted ADV helmet isn’t for everyone. If you’re searching for ADV protection for around $300, the Scorpion AT-950 is a great option.
With its adjustable peak, flexible chin bar, and replaceable face mask, this DOT-approved helmet is a genuine jack of all professions. Because of its adaptability and low price, it has appeared in several of our prior Gear Guides.
Its airflow, anti-fog face mask, KwikWick II antibacterial liner, and steel chin bar components are further highlights. Dirt goggles are suitable with the AT-950, but they are not included, so keep it in mind if you plan on doing a lot of off-roading.
Our manufacturing polycarbonate coating, developed solely by Scorpion, is designed to reduce weight and scatter impact.
Cool air is forced in through extensive airflow routes by a dual function mouth ventilation and huge intake hole at the peak of the helmet, while hot air is pushed out by two enormous exhaust vents.
Shield is optically clear and fog-free thanks to modern fog-free technology. Reinforced anti-scratch surface. UV protection of 100 percent (Clear shield included). Extremely wide for better visual field and viewing downward. It’s also made to fit most off-road helmets.
The antimicrobial textile KwikWick II maintains you cool in hot weather and comfortable in cold weather. The liner is simple to remove and replace.
- Reduce weight and scatter impact
- Modern fog-free technology for clear face shield
- Cool air is forced in through extensive airflow routes
- Greater for vision
- Keep people feel comfortable in any weather
Scorpion EXO COMBAT Matt Motorcycle Helmet, Black, Size S
- Constructed from : Polycarbonate
- integrated sunglasses : Yes
- Anti-fog : Yes
- Anti-scratch visor : Yes
- Buckle : Micro lock buckle system
The Scorpion EXO R1-Air helmet costs roughly half as much as the Bell, and it is more than half. That makes it a great budget sport or race option, and we would recommend it to anyone looking for a track-grade helmet without worrying about the cost.
Scorpion’s Ultra-TCT low-drag coating is made of fiberglass, aramid, and poly-resin fibers in a compact package. A ram-air ventilation system, multi-layer EPS, AirFit expandable cheek padding, and a large MaxVision face mask with a large field of view are all included.
If you are considering a racing day or an intensive ride through the valleys, those chin pads will come in handy because they help to keep the helmet in place without causing discomfort. To sweeten the deal, the packaging includes a dark smoke face cover and a Pinlock insert. For the comfort and safety it provides, we considered this helmet to be an excellent steal, making it our perfect choice among its competitors.
- Polycarbonate construction
- Integrated sunglasses
- Anti-fog and anti-scratch visor
- Micro lock buckle system
- Reasonable price and diversity in sizes
MAMAO Motorcycle Bluetooth helmet, modular flip-type double sun visor full helmet
- ▶Wear a Bluetooth headset: a helmet with two lenses and a Bluetooth headset can be paired with a mobile phone. Listen to music automatically answer calls and other content, easy to install, high-quality stereo system, so you can seamlessly switch between calls and music while driving.
- ▶Removable and washable lining: high-grade 3D pressure lining, soft to the touch, breathable and comfortable, anti-fog, deodorant and anti-perspirant effects.
- ▶Aerodynamics: Balance the front air intake, suck in the airflow before and after the negative pressure exhaust ventilation, provide direct ventilation, make users feel comfortable and dry.
- ▶Professional motorcycle helmet-meets or exceeds the DOT ECE FMVSS 218 standard, stylish appearance with many advanced functions. You need street bikes, racing cars, cruise ships, scooters
- ▶Please carefully measure your head circumference size before purchase to avoid purchase errors. The recommended size is S=(55~56CM),M=(57~58CM),L=(59~60CM),XL=(61~62CM)If you have any questions, feel free to believe us!
You can use this MAMAO Motorcycle Bluetooth helmet as a Bluetooth headset. A smartphone can be coupled with a visor with an ocular lens and a Bluetooth adapter. You can also enjoy music while traveling, and the software will probably take phone calls and other materials. It is an extremely simple, high-quality audio system that allows you to easily transition between conversations and audio.
Besides, this product comes with detachable and reusable lining: premium 3D pressure inner layer, smooth to the touch, flexible and pleasant, with anti-fog, fragrance, and antiperspirant properties.
It is also aerodynamics: Equilibrium front airflow, sucking in airflow during negative pressure output ventilation, providing direct ventilation, making customers feel more comfortable and dry.
It can be said to be an excellent motorcycling helmet with several advanced features that meets and exceeds the DOT and ECE standard. Street bikes, race cars, cruise ships, and scooters are all required.
To avoid purchasing errors, please check your head size thoroughly before purchasing. If you have any problems or questions about the helmet after buying it, feel free to contact us for help. We always try to provide you with the best customer service.
- A Bluetooth headset
- Can access many devices
- Listen to music, phone calls during riding
- Detachable and washable lining
- Stylish appearance and high quality for users
6D Helmets ATS-1 Helmet
- Like Nothing Else.
- In development for nearly three years, the ATS-1 is the first street helmet to incorporate ODS technology.
- The goal was to build the safest street helmet in the category while providing the rider with features superior to those found within the most premium helmets out there.
- Exceptional energy management capability was known and guaranteed, but engineering the shield, shell design, interior liner amenities, and air-flow management system, was a challenge that had to be completed without compromise.
- 6D thinks you will agree that the ATS-1 exceeded these goals with flying colors! The 6D ATS-1 is certified to exceed US DOT FMVSS 218 (United States), ECE 22.05 (47 countries worldwide), AS 1698 (Australia) and ACU (United Kingdom) standards.
The ODS was fine-tuned for the ATS-1R. The ATS-1R has only ten elastomeric separation dampers, compared to 29 in the standard street version. This is a big weight reduction.
In fact, the 6D promises to be 200 grams lighter than previous models, bringing it in the same weight category as the Shoei RF-1200 and X-14. The ATS-1R weighs 1638 grams on my personal scale (lighter than 6D claims), while my Corsair-X tipped the scale at 1710 grams (heavier than 6D claims).
The surface layer of the helmet is wider than comparable-sized helmets due to its distinctive structure. For instance, the Large ATS-1R in this review is somewhat wider on the outside than either my XL RF-1200 or XL Corsair-X – but not by much.
The cutaway image demonstrates why this is so. A high-density exterior EPS liner is attached to the carbon fiber shell. The separation dampers that link the low-density inside lining to the outside components maintain a natural gap between shells.
The ATS-1R breathes better than every helmet I’ve ever used, which is one of the excellent side effects of its build. The natural spacing between the layers provides for more airflow. Cool air is directed through 15 improved transportation ports by four adjustable input holes before exiting through five exhaust systems. This heated air egress is aided by a detachable cover at the back neck roll.
- Include three shell sizes
- Aggressive air management system
- Exclusive articulating shield pivot.
- Nothing else
Arai Regent X Helmet – Sensation
- Pb-clc1 shell
- Expanded hyper-ridge in the chin and chick area, by 5mm
- Enlarged bottom opening for easier on/off without increasing helmet size
- Same legendary fit
- DOT Approved. Meets The FMVSS 218 Standard SNELL-2020
When it comes to helmet quality and safety, Arai’s distinction is unrivaled. The Corsair-X, the identical helmet that racers use on the MotoGP and WSBK grids, was in this area two years ago. The Regent X, which debuted in 2020, is similar to the Corsair-X but features a redesigned shell with a softer contour.
The Regent has the same luxurious comfort, security, and functions as the other Regents, but it is also a lot simpler to get in and out of your head. The updated Hyper Ridge and VAS shielding systems lower the helmet’s force of gravity, and the redesigned shell’s base widens out 5 mm to facilitate keeping your head in and out simpler.
The Regent is far easier to deal with in regular use than full-race Corsair due to this minor but apparent difference. The Regent, of course, meets Arai’s own safety standards, which exceed both DOT and Snell.
The Regent isn’t affordable, but keeping in mind that each Arai is handcrafted in Japan by a master artisan lessens the blow. It comes in a variety of neutral colors and designs, including the Sensation shown.
- Comfort and ease of taking it on and off.
- Better design and construction
- Compress and rebound with foam
- Meet high requirements
- Not cheap price
HJC RPHA 11 Pro Captain America Men’s Street Motorcycle Helmet
- Since 1971, HJC has specialized in manufacturing motorcycle helmets exclusively.
- The combination of this extensive specialized manufacturing experience, innovative ideas, and reasonable pricing resulted in HJC's success in worldwide markets.
- It is HJC's continual goal to provide high quality, comfortable, and reasonably priced helmets to motorcyclists around the world.
- Advanced P.I.M.
- Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) Fiberglass: Aerodynamic shell structure for extreme performance at maximum speeds.
When it comes to HJC, RPHA signifies the top of the range, and the RPHA 11 Pro is the company’s top choice in terms of full-face racing helmets. As a result of its affiliations with the Marvel, Disney/Star Wars, and Pixar franchises, HJC has recently gained attention for the crazy visual designs it places on its helmets.
The Superhero Captain America is shown here. The vast price range is due solely to that cooperation. But focusing on it would mean overlooking the RPHA 11 Pro, which is a fantastic helmet. The 11 Pro is a fairly comfortable helmet with excellent aerodynamics and circulation, thanks to its composite construction.
If you do not require duplicate graphics, the RPHA 11 Pro provides many of the same quality features as others at a much more affordable price.
- High performance at top speeds requires an aerodynamic structure model.
- Cheek pads are meant to allow for the safe and speedy removal of a helmet in an incident or rescue circumstance.
- EPS that is compatible with eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Outstanding airflow thanks to a shell design that has been optimized.
How To Choose The Best Naked Bike Helmets
Nowadays, there are a variety of naked bike helmets so that people can find it difficult to choose one among them. Especially when you do not know clearly about this kind of product, you can be cheated to buy the bad helmet at an exorbitant price.
In this article, we not only give the list of the top 15 best products but also provide you with some useful tips before buying any products.
Many of the more costly helmets offer better airflow to put your head fresh while racing. The covering may be made of various materials, but the same essential protection is supplied. Some of the most pricey helmets are so because they are labeled with a specific brand name.
So, how do you go about selecting a helmet? Take a trip to the store and check a few. Make sure you understand how to correctly fit the helmet, such as how to adjust buckles and straps. Then choose the most comfortable option while staying within your budget.
Modular Or Full-face Helmet
Full-face helmets offer the highest protection because of their one-piece covering, which eliminates the major weakness of modular helmets’ movable chin bar. While Schuberth is famous for its “silent” modular helmets, a glass on your motorcycle will usually reduce road noise.
Before buying a helmet, you should always put it on and make sure it fits properly. The chin strap should be snug enough so that the fingertips can fit between the strap and the base of your chin when you put it on. You should also not be able to feel any spaces around your head, and the helmet should not be too tight.
You can watch this video to know more about how to clean the best naked bike helmets:
Conclusion: Top 5 Best Naked Bike Helmets
That concludes our list of the best motorcycle helmets for 2021. Helmet science has advanced in huge leaps, and all of the new developments have made this year one of our most interesting yet. This champion’s circle of helmets symbolizes the pinnacle of today’s helmet technology, but we don’t finish there.
Here are the top 5 best products:Invalid table id.