Benson is one of the top electric guitar brands out there. They have a wide range of models for just about any kind of player, from beginners to professionals. There are also plenty of options if you’re looking for acoustic-electric or bass-guitar models, too. They’re a popular choice for beginners because of their affordability and the high-quality build that comes with them.
It’s not always easy to know what kind of guitar you want, and there are so many different models out there that it can be hard to find one that suits your budget and style. Guitar playing is a great way to pass the time and enjoy yourself, so it’s important to invest in high-quality equipment if you want to be able to find success as soon as possible. If you’ve been looking for an easy way to get started playing music on your own terms, we’ll give you some reviews of the Benson electric guitar and different brands. You can find one that’s right for your tastes and your budget in the list below.
- 【Unique Design】Hollow body electric guitar with 5ply binding for headstock very High-level and refined quality，Flame Maple top，back looks very beautiful.
- 【Pure tone】Semi hollow body electric guitar with dual humbucker pickups and semi-hollow guitar issue a warm tone, and low, bassy sound for a wide range of music. You can choose 3-way pickups to try different styles and genres of music.
- 【Size & Material 】Full-size right hand electric guitar, Features high-quality materials including rosewood fretboard, single binding mahogany neck，Flame maple veneer for top and back, chrome Hardware.
- 【Tune-O-Matic Bridge】 High stability, it will not cause the bridge to be misaligned when changing the strings and pitch, and the strings will not fall out of the slot when the music is played vigorously.
- 【Merchant Guarantee】Batking Team always focuses on providing the best value to our customers. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us! We promise to answer your problems within 24 Hrs!
- Encore electric guitar in high gloss black
- Made to measure by Trev Wilkinson
- 22 slats rosewood fingerboard with 10 inch radius
- One volume and two tone controls as well as 5-way pickup selector switch
- Comfortable, ergonomic and well balanced
- 🎸[H-S-S pickups] Donner electric guitar has two classic Single-coil pickups and one power 203S Humbucker pickup. 5 ways pickup switches and 2-tone & Volume controls for choosing. Suitable for both beginners and professionals. H-S-S pickups are not just perfect for a Texas blues/rock sound, but for other musical styles too.
- 🎸[Canadian maple neck with “C”shaped profile] Donner DST-100 beginner electric guitar bundle uses purpleheart wood fingerboard, poplar solid body, Canadian maple neck with “C” shaped profile, classic design, comfortable fit.
- 🎸[22 copper-nickel Frets] The electric guitar features a guitar single swing bridge, one-way tremolo, and 22 copper-nickel frets with Fret position Marks on the neck and top of the fingerboard. Which allows you to easily play with full overdrive and distortion sound.
- 🎸[All-in-one beginner package] Donner electric guitar set comes with a portable amplifier, 600D quality bag, capo, strap, extra string, digital tuner, amp cable, and picks as gifts. Also with free online lessons, you can play guitar immediately when you receive them.
- 🎸[Portable guitar MINI amplifier] The amp comes with an amp cord and has two-tone channels. Easy Control & Little Size & Tube Sound.1/8" auxiliary input jack for jam-along with media player or CD, 1/8" headphone output jack for silent practice.
- Body: Solid Mahogany+ Quilted Maple Top Veneer.
- Neck: Canada Hard Maple.
- Fingerboard: Purple wood and Flower Frets Inlay.
- Pickup: 2 Humbuckers and T-O-M Bridge.
- Frets: 22 frets,Stainless steel frets.
- FAT-6 bridge
- Infinity R pickups
- Chrome hardware
- Tailor-Made for Kids: The Carry-on Mini Guitar size allows long practice without finger strain, making this the perfect electric guitar for all young rock stars starting life as a guitarist.
- Perfect For the Travelling Musician: The Carry-on Mini guitar plays and feels like a serious full-sized instrument while the compact size makes this ideal for travel and will fit in airline overheads
- Learn & Play: Unlike many mini guitars the Carry-on Blackstar Guitar is built to the same standard as a full-size instrument using quality materials and low action this helps children develop when learning to play
- Small Body Big Sound: The Carry-on Mini Guitar features a single mini-humbucker pickup that produces a big loud and warm sound when plugged in.
- The Carry-on Mini Electric Guitar is available in Black & White
- 🎸【HUMBUCKER H-H PICKUPS】Donner 202S humbucker pickups. Two classic humbucker pickups offer a great range of tones, 3-Ways Pickup switch provide different tone performance, Volume & Tone controls.
- 🎸【OKOUME NECK WITH "C" SHAPED PROFILE】Perilla Wood fingerboard and Okoume neck. Solid Poplar body, has been improved by Donner baking paint process, which greatly improves the resonance.
- 🎸【22 COPPER-NICKEL FRETS】Right-handed Version. The guitar features a pick up selector switch, a volume knob, and two different tone knobs. 22 copper-nickel Frets with fret position marks on neck and top of fingerboard.
- 🎸【GOOD CHOICE FOR BEGINNER】3-Ways Pickup switch provide different tone performance. Donner LP Series offers natural, vibrant sound with a choice of convenient and practical features that will have the beginning guitarist in your house strumming away in no time. Delivers a smooth tone ideal for rock and roll, playing the blues, and everything else in between!
- 🎸【HIGH QUALITY ACCESSORIES】Comes with Gig Bag, Guitar Strap, and Guitar Cable as gifts.
- Lightweight Portable Gig Bag for Electric Guitar: bag dimension 40.9”x14.9”x2.7”, upper bout 11.8”, lower bout 14.9”, fits for 40 inch Electric Guitars.
- 6mm Padding Throughout: This CAHAYA padded electric guitar bag focus on basic storage and carrying need, defending your gear against in-home accidents as well as light-travel nicks, scuffs and scratches, also the sturdy zipper and rubber shockproof base protect the guitar well.
- Reflective Bands & Velcro Guitar Neck Strap: Reflective bands sewed above the pocket protect your beloved guitar from unexpected bumps and scratch in dark surroundings. Velcro guitar neck strap secures guitar in place, reinforced interior cloth at headstock resist daily wear and makes this bag last longer.
- Large Exterior Pouch: big enough to hold A4 and US letter size music sheets books, tablet, smartphone as well as small stuff such as tuners, strings, cables, picks, guitar straps.
- Dual Adjustable Backpack Straps and Side Carry Handle: providing multiple ways of carrying. Back hanger loop can be hung on the wall for decoration when not in use.
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Mahogany Neck
- Vintage Worn Finish
- Epiphone Open Coil Humbuckers
- Classic Black Speed Knob Controls
- 60s SlimTaper-D Profile Mahogany Neck
Benson Electric Guitar Reviews 2022
Ibanez GB10EM George Benson Signature Hollow Body Antique Amber
This guitar is great for those who want to play jazz music on an electric guitar. The sound of it is deep and warm, which makes you feel more of the emotion that the musician puts into the song. In addition, the neck of this guitar can be rotated around by pressing on two buttons just below the neck. This makes it easier to play for those with smaller hands.
The compact body of the guitar provides a very unique tone as well, although not as unique as an acoustic-electric guitar because it has pickups and electronics in it to amplify its sound. Overall, this is a great beginner choice for those who want to get into jazz music and playing jazz guitar in the Benson electric guitars and Other brands list.
– Has a deep and warm sound
– Can be rotated to fit the hands of those with smaller hands
– Perfect choice for beginners in Jazz guitar
– Case not included
ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar
- Offers a classic combination of a single-cutaway design with a mahogany body and neck and roasted jatoba fingerboard
- An amazingly affordable way to get into the look and sound of an all-time great guitar for every style of music
- Features great-sounding ESP Designed LH-150 passive pickups
- Even includes set-neck construction and body, a three-piece neck, and headstock binding
- The controls are Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P) with a 3-way toggle switch
ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar is a perfect instrument for any guitarist, but especially for beginners who are on a budget. The guitar has a combination of classic and single-cut design style. The body and neck of the guitar are made of mahogany. Those features make this guitar perfect for anything from blues to metal. ESP Designed LH-150 passive pickups offer wonderfully good sound at the price that makes it an unbeatable deal for any guitarist.
Along with the set-neck construction and body, three-piece neck, and headstock binding, this is one of the best guitars in terms of quality in relation to its modest price tag. We would recommend ESP LTD EC-256 Electric Guitar to anyone looking for an amazing instrument at a very affordable price.
– Offers a classic combination of a single-cutaway design
– Perfect for any style of music
– Amazingly great sounding
– A little harder to play with finger picking
– Comes in black only color options
Ibanez Artcore Series AF75G Hollowbody Electric Guitar
The Ibanez Artcore AF75G is a full-hollow body guitar that has all the qualities of a great hollow or semi-hollow guitar. Guitars in this category can sound thin or have an overly brittle quality, but the AF75G doesn’t have any of these undesirable qualities. The maple top, mahogany neck, and rosewood fretboard produce a warm tone that can be heard through each note played.
The standard pickups produce well balanced output that serves both lead and rhythm playing equally well. Ibanez designed these pickups to give you big, full tone without sacrificing any volume. The only detraction to this guitar is the lack of case for purchase with it. It would be nice if Ibanez included a case with the AF75G.
– It has a balanced output
– Produce a warm tone with each note played
– There is no case available for purchase
Complete 39 Inch Guitar and Amp Bundle Kit
- PEDAL TO THE METAL RIGHT OFF THE BOX- Discover the ultimate one-stop-bundle for beginner guitarists that features everything you need to get you started: Ritmo 6-String Tremolo Guitar, 20W Amp, Carry Bag, Shoulder Strap, 2x Picks, Digital Tuner, Guitar Cable, Extra String Set, 2 Allen Wrenches.
- YOUR NEW GUITAR- The Ritmo set by Coluber Cable includes a 39” electric guitar with a top-tier Engineered Fret board that plays smoothly, Canadian Maple Neck with slim profile for increased playability, and S-S-S pickups for versatility on any genre- Blues, Rock, Metal, Funk, Country & More.
- 20 WATT AMPLIFIER- Play along your favorite songs, study, practice or perform with your band- our 20W Amplifier features a built-in Speaker, Headphone Jack & an AUX input for you to connect via phone and jam along your favorite tunes. Discover your sound through the intuitive controls: Gain, Bass, Treble, Volume & Grind.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED, INCLUDED- Each guitar bundle for beginners comes with a mini Clip-On tuner & instructions on how to tune your guitar. Plus, there’s an extra set of strings, picks and a shoulder strap so no need to be looking for extra/ missing accessories.
- THE PERFECT GIFT- We can guarantee that our all-inclusive starter guitar kit will bring wide smiles on any kid, teen or adult! Our kit is available with 30 inch Guitars for kids, and 39 Inch guitars for teens & adults (leftie models available)- discover the amazing colors and make a gift that is simply unforgettable.
If you’re a beginner guitar player and you don’t know where to start, this is the perfect bundle for you in this Benson electric guitars and other leading brands reviews. It comes with everything that makes it easy to get started with your instrument from an expertly crafted guitar, amp and accessories to a carrying bag, tuner and extra strings.
The 39 inch electric guitar in this bundle will make any beginner feel like they can take on anything. Between the great sound quality and top layer fretboard, any note played will be beautifully clear. You won’t have to worry about getting frustrated or even ruining your favorite shirt with a few missed chords because this guitar has a slim neck which is perfect for players of all ages! Smooth action, sleek design and high quality materials make this the perfect guitar to add to your collection.
The bundle also includes a set of useful accessories such as a tuner, extra strings and picks which you’ll need in order to play the guitar. You won’t have any annoyances getting started because it’s all included with your purchase. Along with a high-quality affordable guitar, the bundle also includes an amp which is sure to make your practice sessions easier. The 20 watt amplifier’s simple controls give you full control over your sound. From turning it up for solo time to turning it down so you won’t disturb anyone, this small yet powerful amplifier allows you to play whenever and wherever.
– Smooth action, sleek design
– High quality materials
– Pickups are versatile and can be used for many genres of music
-Amp may not have enough power for some players
EART EXPLORER-1 Electric Guitar 6 String Right Solid-Body Electric Guitar
This electric guitar is a great instrument with a sound that compares to a full-scale. Considered a “combo” body, the African Padauk and Poplar Burl Veneer offer a unique beauty to the instrument with a black walnut and maple neck coupled with Indian rosewood fingerboard. Providing superior playability, the fretless design offers rounded polished stainless steel frets with 24 frets and 3 way toggle switch for both rhythm and lead sounds. This electric guitar will make the most beautiful music for your home or anywhere you need an acoustic sound.
– Great sound
– An acoustic sound with a “combo” body
– The fretless design
– A bit expensive
ZUWEI Electric Guitar F Hole Semi Hollow Body Guitar
- Semi-enclosed humbucking pickups make full use of the characteristics of a semi-hollow guitar, allowing you to play high strings without harshness. The guitar's warm but distinctive midrange is highlighted by the fact that it doesn't produce an unnecessary low frequency sustain
- Purple wood fingerboard with Maple Top Veneer and Canada Hard Maple neck gives you clear, penetrating cleans and dynamic overdrive tones without drowning your voice in a wall of sound, even with peripheral effects
- The red sandalwood fretboard and mahogany body allow this guitar to maintain a well-balanced frequency range while no deformation due to changes in humidity, suitable for indoor or outdoor performance gigs
- The T-O-M Bridge and Bigsby Tremolo system are very stable, allowing you to change strings and tunings without causing the bridge out of position, and the strings won’t falling out of their slots during quick chording
- Ploylacquer gloss finish and flower inlay will make you stand out from the crowd and attract attention quickly
ZUWEI Electric Guitar F Hole Semi Hollow Body Guitar is a semi-enclosed humbucking pickups electric guitar. It has 3-5 days delivery. The semi-hollow body makes the high strings play without harshness, so it has a warm but distinctive midrange tone. The purple wood fingerboard with Maple Top Veneer and Canada Hard Maple neck influences the fact that you can get clear and penetrating cleans or dynamic overdrive tone without drowning your voice in a wall of sound during performance gigs.
Furthermore, the red sandalwood fretboard and mahogany body make this guitar maintain a stable frequency range while not getting deformed by environmental changes such as humidity. The T-O-M Bridge and Bigsby Tremolo system are very stable, so you can change strings and tunings without the bridge falling off. The Polyurethane gloss finish and flower inlay designs catch people’s attention.
– Make full use of the characteristics of a semi-hollow guitar
– Can play high strings without harshness
– Warm but distinctive midrange is highlighted
– Doesn’t produce unnecessary low frequency sustain
– The guitar’s frequency range is well balanced
– String won’t falling out of their slots during quick chording
– It is not suitable for outdoor session
Leo Jaymz Full Size Single Cut Electric Guitar
- LP Style electric guitar with flag design
- LP electric guitar with sticker
- Electric guitar with amazing sticker
For any guitar enthusiasts out there looking for a high quality guitar, the Leo Jaymz Full Size Single Cut Electric Guitar is the perfect purchase. The US flag design in gloss and black sunburst will leave you longing to put it into your collection. It has amazing heavy pickups that give it an incomparable sound. It is very easy to tune because of the GROVER machine heads.
The neck is comfortable and C shape which makes for easy playing. It also has 1 layer binding on both sides which makes it look so elegant. Overall, this is a great guitar that would suit anyone’s tastes in this Benson electric guitar and different brands reviews.
– Fits into any budget
– Sounds great on its own or as part of an ensemble
– Beautiful abstract design
– The guitar is pretty heavy for its size, not the best fit if you plan to play while standing
Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 Electric Guitar
- JS Series Solidbody Electric Guitar with Arched Basswood Body
- Bound Amaranth Fingerboard
- Tremolo - Satin Black
- 2 Humbucking Pickups
- Maple Neck
The Jackson JS Series Dinky Arch Top JS22 Electric Guitar offers exceptional versatility and quality. It features a maple, speed neck cutaway body with compound radius fretboard. The guitar offers black hardware including 2-point synchronized fulcrum tremolo and High Output Humbucking Bridge Pickups.
The electric guitar is made of 1pc maple speed neck with compound radius fretboard. It features 24 jumbo frets for great playability. Ibanez ZR Tremolo bridge and Jackson high output humbucking pickups are also included in the guitar. The guitar has an added whammy bar which allows you to get that wah-wah sound. It has a transparent blue colour and is available in right-handed models only.
– High-quality and durable instruments
– Wide variety of guitar models
– Archtop double cutaway body
– Speed neck and compound radius fretboard
– Case not included
Ibanez 6 String Solid-Body Electric Guitar
- GRX Maple Neck
- Poplar Body/ Quilted Art Grain Top
- Medium frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Pearl Dot Inlay
The Ibanez GRX electric guitar is a great choice for those who want to take their playing to the next level. The neck and fingerboard are made from maple. This gives the guitar a nice bright tone, which will stay sounding good for longer than guitars with basswood neck and rosewood fingerboard.
It is also perfect for lead work as it has 22 medium frets with a low action. There is also a superb blend of different sound options that you can use to create just the right mood for your music, plus comfortable playability thanks to its cutaway design and the abalone dot inlays on the neck and fretboard.
There is a good wide range of tone with the three-way pickup switch and it has an excellent sustain thanks to its bridge design. The Ibanez GRX also comes with two ceramic humbucker pickups designed to give you superior resonance, fullness and fatness without losing clarity on chords that have a lot going on in them.
– Decent sound for a good price
– 3 different pickup selections
– Cutaway design for easier fretting and playability
– Great sustain on chords
– A few quality control issues
– Difficulties with the input jack hitting the guitar’s pick guard
Sawtooth ET Series Electric Guitar
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets, Dot Position Inlays
- 25.5" Scale Length, 42mm Nut Width
- 3-way Selector Switch, 2 Single-Coil Pickups, 1 Master Volume, 1 Tone Control
Sawtooth is a company based out of Florida and their guitars are known for superior quality. The ET Series offers a Sycamore body, Rosewood fretboard, 3-way selector switch, 2 single-coil pickups, 25.5″ scale length, 42 mm nut width. It also offers dot inlays on the fretboard for precision when playing your guitar.
This guitar also comes with a three ply aged white pickguard that provides protection to the body of the guitar. It has an adjustable truss rod to give it stability when in use and is best for beginners or people who are just starting out in guitar playing. The headstock of the guitar has a set-in neck that is connected with four bolts for stability.
The bottom line is this electric guitar gives you great value for your money because it’s not expensive but still delivers on sound, durability and playability. It has all the features an electric guitar should have and some more like the adjustable truss rod and the three ply aged white pickguard.
– Can adjust the truss rod to give the guitar stability
– Quality and durability
– Has a rosewood fretboard
– Comes with a three ply aged white pickguard
– Doesn’t have a tremolo bar for whammy effect
Benson Electric Guitar Benefits
With the Benson electric guitar, you can be sure that you are getting a quality product. The company has always been known for their high-quality products and dedication to customer satisfaction. They have made it their mission to produce guitars that are not only beautiful but also play well so musicians of all levels will enjoy them. With nearly 100 years in the industry, they know what customers want and need when it comes to musical instruments. The Benson electric guitar is no exception.
Here are some key benefits of Benson electric guitar.
• Gorgeous and play just as well
• Quality instruments that will last you a lifetime
• You can’t go wrong with the Benson Electric Guitar
• Get an instrument that is made just for you
The Benson electric guitar is ideal for musicians of all levels. Whether you are just beginning or have been playing for years, the Benson is an excellent choice. You can be sure that you will be getting a quality instrument that will last you a long time and continue to play like new even with daily use. The high-quality body materials guarantee that your guitar will always feel good in your arms. Plus, with the Benson guitar you can choose just how much customization is done to suit you and your needs. You don’t have to settle for what they already offer; instead, you get the chance to create an instrument that is truly yours.
Factors To Consider When Choosing Benson Electric Guitar
The Benson Electric Guitar is a great choice for musicians who are just starting out or want to get into the hobby. It comes in different colors, and has an amp that can plug into the guitar. Here are a few tips to help you choose the best electric guitar.
You should look at how many watts it has. In general, 10-15 is adequate for practice or performing with a band. If you want to play at home alone, then 5-10 will do just fine. Higher wattage will give a bigger sound, but it will also be louder.
This is important because the amp is an integral part of your guitar sound. You want to choose a guitar with a good sounding amplifier included so that you don’t have to buy another one right away. Many times a manufacturer may also include some effects.
You want to make sure the guitar stays in tune, feels good against your skin, and doesn’t buzz or rattle. You can find information on all of these things with a simple internet search of reviews for the particular model you are interested in.
It is important to remember that in order for the guitar’s sound to come through, you need to use the right pick. You don’t want a cheap pick; it needs to be able to give clarity and power when you strum it against the strings. If one player has trouble getting his or her desired sound, this can be remedied by using a pick that is flexible and sturdy.
Some guitars will come with stickers and labels on them, and sometimes removing these can negatively affect the guitar in some way. If you don’t want to take any chances when it comes to damaging your new purchase I would look for one without this feature.
This is very important because you don’t want to waste your money on a guitar that will break the first time you use it. You need to research and find out what other people have to say about a particular model before purchasing it, which will also give you an idea of how much the guitar is worth.
If you’re new to playing electric guitars, they can be a bit confusing to get started with. But once you learn the basics, the electric guitar gives you a lot of freedom and control over your sound.
FAQs about Benson Electric Guitar
– Is there a time limit to return my guitar?
Yes. We allow all returns within 10 days of receipt of the order if it is unopened and in its original packaging unless otherwise noted, on our return policy on the homepage at the time of your purchase.
– How do I clean my guitar?
We recommend using a microfiber polishing cloth to remove fingerprints and smudges from your metals, then a microfiber synthetic chamois for fine finishing touch. If necessary, use a water based cleaner on the areas that you have polished so as to not damage the paint. Please do not use glass cleaner or ammonia based products. For crevices and the neck, we recommend using a small amount of isopropyl alcohol on a clean microfiber cloth (or similar product).
– Is it possible to use 9 volt batteries instead of the included adapter?
Yes. You can use any standard 9 volt battery with a negative center pin. However, for longer duration use, using the adapter is recommended. The smaller size makes it much easier to change out rather than digging around in your effects box trying to find that small 9 volt.
– Can I adjust the tone of my guitar?
Yes. There are two knobs on the back side of your instrument that control the bass and treble tones. Turning these knobs up (clockwise) will increase volume mainly in mid to high range frequencies while turning them down (counter clockwise) will give you more low end with a decreased volume. Be sure to remember that “less is more” and you should always start with the knobs at their lowest position and increase only to your liking.
– What is included with my guitar?
Included in your package will be an instrument cable and a 9 volt battery for powering up your pedal board. You can also find a user manual here . In addition to this, every guitar comes with a comprehensive warranty that covers defects in materials or workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase.
– How often should I tune my guitar?
We recommend tuning your instrument once a week for best results. Remember that going from a very cold room to a warm one, or vice versa, will make the strings go out of tune. In addition, humidity plays a big role in how well your guitar stays in tune. Keeping the instrument humidified and in a closed case will help keep it in tune longer.
Here is a video about basic parts of an electric guitar for beginners.
The Benson Electric Guitar is a high-quality instrument that includes everything you need to start playing right away. It’s perfect for beginners, but also has features advanced players can appreciate too. With its lightweight body and smooth fretboard, this guitar will be the best one yet on your list of instruments to choose from. With the Benson electric guitar and different brands reviews above, you can make the best purchase. Let’s buy an electric guitar today.